On 5 April 2016 the JRC presented the interactive and collaborative online European Energy Efficiency Platform. This beta platform is conceived to fill the gap opened by scattered data and fragmented knowledge resulting from a rapidly growing energy efficiency market. It is expected to be both a one-stop shop for information retrieval and a meeting point for experts to exchange data and reduce redundant activities.
JRC activities on Energy Efficiency on Buildings
Activities relevant to the energy efficiency in buildings are carried out in various research groups at the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission.
Add your research topic, create a wikEE Article and link it here.
- Nearly-Zero Energy Buildings (NZEB), Nearly-Zero Energy Buildings refurbished (NZEB ref) and Nearly-Zero Energy Buildings data collection
- Analysis of national building renovation strategies (Energy Efficiency Directive - Art 4)
- Financing building energy renovation
- Energy Poverty and Design Competition for an affordable Positive Energy House
- EU Climate Reference Data for building simulation
- EPBD-related standards
- Building materials and life cycle assessment
- Innovative construction materials under the Construction Products Regulation
- Structural assessment
- Health, comfort and indoor air quality
Green Buildings Program
Contribution to ENER Building Stock Observatory - Energy in Buildings Atlas
Contribution to EE in Buildings strategy for Cyprus
Urban areas – Covenant of Mayors