On 5 April 2016 the JRC presented the interactive and collaborative online European Energy Efficiency Platform. This beta platform is conceived to fill the gap opened by scattered data and fragmented knowledge resulting from a rapidly growing energy efficiency market. It is expected to be both a one-stop shop for information retrieval and a meeting point for experts to exchange data and reduce redundant activities.
2016 European Code of Conduct for Data Centre Awards
On 7th June, five companies received the 2016 EU Code of Conduct Award for Energy Efficiency in Data Centres during the Datacloud Conference in Monaco.
List of the Winners of the European Code of Conduct for Data Centre:
- b<>com, Institute of Research and Technology, with a data centre in Rennes, France
- Six Degrees Group, with a data centre in Birmingham, United Kingdom
- FCO Services, with a data in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
- EBRC ,with data centres Resilience Centre Luxembourg South (Kayl), Luxembourg
Winning Corporate Participant:
- ATMAN, corporate winners with 4 data centres in Poland